We got you covered with these fun sleepover games!
1. PASS THE ORANGE
· Divide the party guests into 2 teams.
· All players need to put their hands behind their backs.
· One player from each team puts an orange under their chin and then must pass the orange to the next player, without using their hands.
· The team to successfully pass the orange without dropping it wins the game.
Girls love talking on the phone, so why not make a game of it.
· Have the girls sit in a line.
· The first player thinks of a phrase and whispers it to the girl next to her.
· The phrase continues to travel until it reaches the last girl in line, who repeats what she’s heard.
3. MUSICAL Teepees
Musical Teepee is just like Musical Chairs but using teepees instead of chairs.
4. NAIL POLISH SONG
· Have all the party girls sit in a circle and give the birthday girl a colorful bottle of nail polish.
· While the girls sing the Nail Polish song, pass the nail polish bottle around.
· When one verse is complete, the girl holding the bottle paints one of her nails.
· Then, start singing the song and passing around the nail polish bottle again.
· The winner of the game is the girl with all of her nails painted.
· Here is the name of the Nail Polish song. – Sophie Beem – Nail Polish
· Or pick any other song your group loves J
5. KISS THE POSTER
· Place a poster of a famous celebrity, like Harry Styles, Jaden Smith or Justin Bieber, on the wall.
· You’ll also need a blindfold and some bright lipstick colors.
· Have the girls put some lipstick on.
· One at a time, blindfold each player and then they need to kiss the poster.
· The girl who gets closest to the celebrity’s lips is the game-winner.
6. SLEEPING BEAUTY
· One party guest lies down on the floor and pretends she is sleeping.
· The other party guests try to make her smile, laugh, or open her eyes, without touching her.
7. TOILET PAPER WEDDING DRESS
· One of the most popular bridal shower games is also perfect for tweens!
· Use that cheap toilet paper you got on sale and let the girls design their own fun toilet paper dresses.
· Not only can you have them get creative, but you can also let them do this after the makeover to have a fun mini pageant.
· Bring out the makeup and setup makeover stations.
· Let girls play with blush, eyeshadow, and lipsticks of all kinds.
· You can grab tons of great fun colors for only $1 each at your local dollar stores or get a whole makeup kit from Amazon!
· Include the curling irons, flat irons, hot rollers and fun clips, bows, barrettes and pins for a fun hair and makeup makeover.
9. PILLOW FIGHTS
· Grab a bunch of old soft pillows and let them have a classic pillow fight amongst themselves.
10. CUCUMBER FACE RACE
· For this game, you’ll need one cucumber slice for each player.
· Each player places a cucumber slice on their forehead.
· The object of the game is to get the cucumber slice into your mouth, using only facial expressions. The first player to do so wins the game.
· When you’re done, treat the girls to some cucumber facials!
11. M&M CHALLENGE
· Place a large bag of M&M’s into a bowl.
· Have the party guests sit in a circle, then have them close their eyes and choose 2 M&M’s.
· If a player gets 2 of the same color, they keep them and if not, they put them back in the bowl.
· The game keeps going until 5 minutes have passed.
· The one with the most M&M matches wins the game.
· Grab some shallow plastic totes or pans and fill with warm water and Epsom salts.
· Drop in some essential oil so they smell great.
· Set out several nail polishes and pretty nail glitter to choose from and nail files, lotion, cuticle gels.
· Let the girls give each other manicures and pedicures.
· Be careful with actually trimming nails since kids don’t really know how to properly do so.
· Make this a paint and massage only.
· Load up your CD player or karaoke machine with the latest kid-friendly hits.
· Use your computer to create lyric sheets they can hold or hook up to the TV to display the lyrics.
· Listen and laugh as they take turns belting out their favorite songs.
· Don’t forget to run song choices by parents ahead of time, just in case some kids can’t listen to certain types of artists.
· How do you play Charades? Find out here -https://partygames.guide/partygame/charades.html
15. DRESS UP DIVAS
· For this game, you’ll need a bunch of formal dresses.
· Place the dresses into a large garbage bag.
· Then, blindfold the girls and let them choose one dress each.
· Once everyone has chosen a dress, they can then put on a fashion show.
16. NAME THAT POPSTAR
· On pieces of paper, write down the names of famous pop stars, like Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, and Taylor Swift.
· Then, fold the pieces of paper and place them in a bowl.
· Next, party guests take turns choosing a piece of paper.
· Then, they must sing a verse to a song of the name they chose, while the other guests try to guess the name of the pop star.
17. SKITTLES & STRAWS
· Place a large bag of Skittles into a bowl.
· Then, give each girl a straw and a small paper cup.
· The object of the game is to suck the candies into the straws and transfer them to the cup, within an allotted amount of time.
18. BURGLAR ALARM
· For this game, you’ll need an alarm clock/kitchen timer.
· Set the alarm clock/kitchen timer for 2 minutes and then hide it somewhere it can be heard, but it is not visible.
· The object is to find the alarm clock/kitchen timer before it goes off.
19. SECRET INDEX CARD GAME
· Have each party guest write a secret about themselves on a piece of paper, without writing their name.
· Then, fold the paper pieces and place them in a bowl.
· One player at a time then takes a piece of paper and reads the secret, while the other players try to guess who the secret belongs to.
20. FOOT VOLLEYBALL
· Instead of a volleyball, a balloon is used for this game. If you don’t have a volleyball net to use for the game, you can use a streamer, ribbon or rope instead, placing it 4 feet off the ground.
· Divide the girls into 2 teams.
· Lying on their backs and barefoot, players use their feet to play the game.
By Larissa A. Smith